RecoHeart Returns Policy
We at Reco Heart Ltd hope that you are happy with your purchase.
For reasons of health and hygiene we do not accept returns. The Reco Bra product is a registered post-surgical Class 1 Medical Device. It has been designed to wear against the skin and be used as part of surgical wound care.
This medical device also holds the certificate of Medical™ antimicrobial application for health protection. You may return the product for a full refund or exchange only if the seal of the packaging is intact and the garment has not been removed or worn. For returns and exchanges, or in cases such as a manufacturing fault, please read the following guide.
We allow a cooling off period as outlined by the Consumer Rights Directive, which states that customers have fourteen days in which to change your mind, decide to cancel your order, change the size or return the product for a refund - provided the product seal is unopened and it is deemed resalable. However, we at Reco Heart are happy to allow 28 days from the date of purchase for all of the above. Please call our friendly Reco Heart team on +44(0) 2030 112 088 or email us at email@example.com for advice.
How to send your items back (UK only)
Follow these easy steps:
- Call our friendly Reco Heart team +44 (0) 2030 112 088 (9am - 6pm Mon-Fri) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining that you wish to make a return, tell us why and if you would like to exchange the product or refund. We will then give you a returns number.
- Refunds will be processed within a 7 day time frame. Your account will be credited using the original payment method and will show in your account within 14 days.
- Please put your returns number along with your contact details inside your returns parcel and send it to us using a suitable padded envelope, mail bag or box so that the returned goods will not damage easily.
- Please see our returns address below and write this clearly on your parcel.
Reco Heart Ltd
c/o Woodland Group
Montrose Road (Gate 1)
*Please make sure your returns number is inside your returns parcel
Take your parcel to the Post Office and send it using a tracked or signed for Certificate of Posting. You need to make sure that in the unlikely event of the parcel going missing, that you have proof of postage. Without this, we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in the post on their way back to our warehouse.
If you are in a hurry for another garment then please place a new order on the website.
Please note - Postage costs on returns and/or exchanges are at the customer’s own expense unless the product shows a manufacturing fault.
- In the unfortunate event that you receive a faulty item, please call us or email as soon as possible so we can rectify the issue.
- You can call us on +44 (0) 2030 112 088 between (9am- 6pm UK time Mon-Fri) to request a Freepost UK label and we will send that straight out to you via email. For overseas items please arrange the free return with our friendly Reco Heart team.
- Please enclose your returns number along with your contact details and description of the fault. Once we have received the item back into our warehouse we will contact you and advise if a replacement is available, or offer a full refund.
- Please note an item is deemed as faulty if the product has a manufacturing fault. Normal wear and tear will not be classed as a faulty item.
Terms and Conditions (please click here)