RecoHeart Returns Policy
We at Reco Heart Ltd hope that you are happy with your purchase.
For reasons of health and hygiene we try and have a strict returns policy. The Reco Bra ® product is a registered post-surgical Class 1 Medical Device. It has been designed to wear against the skin and be used as part of surgical wound care.
This medical device has an antimicrobial application for health protection. You may return the product for a full refund or exchange only if the seal of the packaging is intact and the garment has not been worn. For returns/ exchanges or in cases such as a manufacturing fault, please read the following guide:
We allow a cooling off period as outlined by the Consumer Rights Directive, which states that customers have fourteen days in which to change your mind, decide to cancel your order, change the size or return the product for a refund – provided the product is deemed resalable. However, we at Reco Heart are happy to allow 28 days from the date of purchase for all of the above. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
How to send your items back (UK only)
Follow these easy steps:
- Email us at email@example.com explaining that you wish to make a return, please tell us why and if you would like to exchange the product or refund. We will then arrange a collection from our couriers, if you wish to exchange, we can arrange for this to happen at the same time on a day convenient for you to be available.
- Refunds will be processed within a 7-day time frame. Your account will be credited using the original payment method and will show in your account within 14 days.
- Please put your name and invoice number inside your returns parcel ready for the collection using a suitable padded envelope, mail bag or box so that the returned goods will not damage easily.
- For overseas customers please email us to arrange a courier collection with our friendly Reco Heart, however this will incur a standard parcel returning charge you must pay to include any duties. This charge can be advised by our team. Manufacturing faults must be reported please see the advice under ‘Faulty Items’.
*Please make sure your returns number is inside your returns parcel. If you miss the collection day that has been arranged between yourself and Reco Heart (confirmed in an email) there will be a fee charged for a rearrangement for the collection of £15.00.
*Normal wear and tear will not be classed as a faulty item.
Returns due to a manufacturing fault have a return span of up to 6 months. It is at Reco Heart Ltd.’s total discretion on the returning goods whether a refund or exchange can be given; especially if the return is after the standard 28 days. Our staff will inspect the fault upon its return before a customer request for a refund can be issued. This is totally dependent on findings of a genuine manufacturers fault. Replacement garments can be given immediately at the collection courier collection. If you are in an urgent hurry to have a replacement garment in your recovery please place another order from our webstore.
- In the unfortunate event that you receive a faulty item, please email the friendly Reco Heart team as soon as possible so we can rectify the issue.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a collection of the faulty item.
- Please enclose your invoice number along with your contact details and description of the fault. Please use a suitable padded envelope, mail bag or box. Once we have received the item back into our ware house we will contact you and advise you regarding your refund.
Terms and Conditions (please click here)