RecoHeart Returns Policy
We at Reco Heart Ltd hope that you are happy with your purchase.
For reasons of health and hygiene we try and have a strict returns policy. The Reco Bra ® product is a registered post-surgical Class 1 Medical Device. It has been designed to wear against the skin and be used as part of surgical wound care.
This medical device has an antimicrobial application for health protection. You may return the product for a full refund or exchange only if the seal of the packaging is intact and the garment has not been worn. For returns/ exchanges or in cases such as a manufacturing fault, please read the following guide:
We allow a cooling off period as outlined by the Consumer Rights Directive, which states that customers have fourteen days in which to change your mind, decide to cancel your order, change the size or return the product for a refund – provided the product is deemed resalable. However, we at Reco Heart are happy to allow 28 days from the date of purchase for all of the above. Please email us at email@example.com for advice.
How to send your items back (UK only)
Follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the items are in the original packaging and that the seal is fully intact and the garment has not been worn.
- Please ensure you complete and enclose the reverse side of the delivery note. Please circle the returning product on the itemed list. A contact name, daytime telephone number and email address is also required in case we need to contact you about the return.
- If you no longer have your delivery note, please include a letter with your name, address, email address, daytime telephone number and invoice reference number – please place this inside your returns parcel ready for the collection, using a suitable padded envelope, mail bag or box so that the returned goods will not damage easily. Please also state why you are returning the item.
- Please return to:
- To make returns easier for our customers we have partnered with Hermes to offer a tracked returns service.
- Choose your return method (parcel shop or courier collection) via the Hermes online portal.
- Please follow the on screen instructions, register and pay for your return online.
- Print your returns label, stick to the outside of the package and send your items back to us at the above Returns Department address.
- Once the parcel has been received by our team (which may take up seven days to process) we will confirm this to you by email as soon as possible (assuming you have provided your contact details and email address.)
- Your account will be credited using the original payment method and will show in your account within 14 days.
- If you do not receive our email confirmation within 7-10 days of sending your return to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate further.
- For overseas customers please email us to arrange a courier collection with our friendly Reco Heart team, however this will incur a standard parcel returning charge you must pay to include any duties. This charge can be advised by our team. Manufacturing faults must be reported please see the advice under ‘Faulty Items’.
*Normal wear and tear will not be classed as a faulty item.
Returns due to a manufacturing fault have a return span of up to 6 months. It is at Reco Heart Ltd’s total discretion on the returning goods whether a refund or exchange can be given; especially if the return is after the standard 28 days. Our staff will inspect the fault upon its return before a customer request for a refund can be issued. This is totally dependent on findings of a genuine manufacturing fault. We will always try to provide you with a swift replacement garment by arranging a like for like garment via a courier and a collection for the returning garment in these particular cases. For speed if you are in an urgent hurry to have a replacement garment in your recovery, please place another order from our webstore.
- In the unfortunate event that you receive a faulty item, please email the friendly Reco Heart team as soon as possible so we can rectify the issue.
- You can email us at email@example.com